Current Opening: Associate Research Analyst
We are looking to hire an Associate Research Analyst. Please find the job description and form to inquire below.
About The Role
As an Associate Research Analyst, you will conduct deep and differentiated fundamental research alongside a collaborative, high-performing team of experienced and talented investment professionals focused on the Technology sector. You will undergo intense training needed to build a high standard of subject matter expertise while making an immediate impact in other areas like report editing, financial modeling, and other analyses. You will get to work in a startup-like culture where all input is valued and all incentives are aligned for collective growth, with unlimited potential for personal career ambition and compensation.
What You'll Do
- Build robust network of Technology sector relationships
- Build strong industry knowledge of the Technology sector
- Write industry and company focused reports
- Interpret data and perform analysis on market, economic and technology trends
- Develop financial models
- Interact with institutional investor clients as a subject matter expert
- Embark on a career path that may lead to a Senior Analyst role and/or Partner of the firm
- Earn highly competitive salary and benefits, with significant variable comp opportunity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of strong work ethic leading to professional success
- 1-3 year's work experience
- Willingness to work long and flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
- Ability to work remotely and independently in addition to working in a collaborative environment
- Willingness to perform multiple functions as our dynamic firm continues to grow and develop
- Ability to finish assignments and hit deadlines on a timely basis while maintaining high quality
- Demonstrate ability to think outside the box and provide input to help improve processes and grow the business
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Experience working in the technology industry, preferably in sales or marketing, and especially in cloud, datacenter is a bonus
Edgewater Research is a growing company in a rewarding and competitive industry that stays true to its Midwestern values: honesty, humility, and a strong work ethic. We are a trusted resource to a broad array of clients across both Wall Street and the corporate sector. We accomplish this by providing reliable real-time information in the Consumer, Internet, and Technology sectors to our clients. Our clients rely on our research as well our analysts’ ten-plus year track record to interpret information and form actionable theses. We pride ourselves in rising to the challenges of a competitive and dynamic industry while remembering to have fun and celebrate our successes along the journey.